If you love Texas, then this Texas-shaped waffle maker is for you! Texans are very proud people, and why not eat waffles in the shape of Texas as well? This waffle machine is very popular with the people of Texas.
Of course, this isn’t a toy, but a serious kitchen device. We wouldn’t advise you to buy this for children.
But one thing is for sure, your kids will love. So prepare yourself to have a very unique breakfast. Overall, it is an artsy waffle maker, high-tech, and able to bake the best Belgian waffles in the shape of Texas. So, if you aim to learn why this Texas-shaped waffle maker is so special, keep reading. You will find out the pros and cons of this device, along with why it is the best gift for a Texan co-worker or family member. Let’s see what this Texas-shaped waffle maker is! Click here for more outstanding waffle makers.
What are the main features of the Texas Waffle Maker?
As the name suggests, the Texas Waffle Maker creates delicious Belgian waffles in the shape of the State of Texas. It is a compact kitchen appliance, versatile and fun to use. Besides, it will make your breakfast very unique and creative. For people that are bored with basic waffle shapes, we can definitely recommend this product.
Main Features of the Texas Waffle Maker: Quick Overview
- Below you will find a quick overview of all the main features. These are the things you should know before buying this kitchen device.
- A durable waffle maker designed from premium materials
- Stainless-steel exterior, which can withstand a lot of wear and tear
- Large, non-stick grids, which can bake you the perfect Texas-shaped waffle
- Easy to remove the product, without the risk of damaging the Texas shape
- Simple to clean and maintain
- User-friendly design with indicator lights
- 800 watts electric grill plates
- Compact design with accessible vertical storage possibilities
What are the advantages of the Texas Waffle Maker?
The features of this kitchen appliance recommend it as one of the fastest breakfast ideas on the market. It is an interesting device, which can keep your kids entertained due to the Texas-shaped waffle.
Some of the advantages of this kitchen appliance are:
- Durable, stainless steel and rust-free casing
- Non-stick grids
- Unique Texas shape
- A compact product that can be stored upright
- Indicator lights
- Waffles are ready in 3 minutes
What are the disadvantages of the Texas Shaped Waffle Maker?
Even though we love this waffle maker, there are still some small disadvantages. These are some of the ”cons” we could think of. For us it’s not a deal-breaker, but it’s important mentioning it.
Some of the main cons of the Texas Shaped Waffle maker are:
- A bit pricier when compared with basic Belgian waffle makers
- No user manual included
- No temperature settings
- Doesn’t turn off on its own
- No secure latch included
- No timer included
Basically, this Texas waffle maker is pretty basic. If you want a more advanced waffle maker, then this isn’t the one for you. We would recommend the Waring Pro WMK600 for people that want a more advanced machine.
How to make Texas-shaped Belgian Waffles
The first thing you need to do is make the waffle batter. And we recommend you use the following simple recipe to make the best Texas-shaped Belgian Waffles.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ½ cups of whole milk
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
After you gather all these ingredients, you can start following the directions:
1. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Mix them together.
2. Slowly add the milk oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until there are no lumps.
3. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes before you add it in your waffle maker.
So, now that you know how to make a simple waffle batter recipe, you can move forward to using the Texas-shaped Belgian Waffle Maker. As mentioned above, you should use this device with caution as it can get extremely hot, and it doesn’t turn off by itself.
How do I Use the Texas-shaped Waffle Maker?
Luckily, it’s very easy to use this waffle maker. First of all, you need to plug in the device and wait for the orange light to turn on. Overall, it takes up to 5 minutes for the device to reach the perfect temperature. When the indicator light turns orange, add the waffle batter. Overall, you can pour a quantity ranging from 1/3 of a cup to 2/3 of a cup. Make sure you don’t pour too much mixture, as it can pour around the device.
Pay close attention to the device’s latch, as it doesn’t shut, and it might let the waffles expand outside. Let the device work its magic for 3 minutes and check your Texas waffle. It should have a golden brown color. Also, make sure you unplug the machine and let it cool down before storage.
Is It Worth Buying The Texas Shaped Waffle Maker?
Even though there are some small downsides about this device, it is an excellent addition to any kitchen. It lets you enjoy a uniquely-shaped Belgian waffle in the form of the state of Texas. What more do you need? We even bought it despite being a resident of Texas.
Overall, it’s a straightforward product with limited features. It was designed from durable materials, and it can bake you a perfect waffle in minutes. So, if you’re not searching for a sophisticated product, this might be a good solution for you.
And the best part about it is that it can get you a fluffy Texas-shaped waffle to enjoy each morning. You can enjoy a tasty waffle today in a unique form! Still, you should use it with caution and make sure you unplug it after your bake your waffles.