For those looking for a professional, qualitative, and cost-efficient bread maker, this Rosewill bread maker might turn out to be a suitable match.
Rosewill has been on the market for quite some time, which is why all its kitchen appliances have a reputation. The Rosewill RHBM-15001 is a bread machine with reliable features and simplicity of usage. It can make a loaf of bread in one hour, and it gets you access to useful functions.
We believe it’s a great choice for those using a bread machine for the first time. This home bread maker can turn out to be your cooking ally, as you won’t have to spend too much time around it. So, let’s analyze below what the ups and downs for purchasing this bread machine from Rosewill are.
Table of Contents
Product Review of Rosewill RHBM-15001
Did you know that Rosewill Inc started as a distributor of computer components? When they finally changed to kitchen products, they experienced a lot of popularity among users.
The reason why this happened is because they pay close attention to the details. Their product range includes food steamers, juicers, ovens, and, of course, bread makers. The Rosewill RHBM-15001 is a programmable bread machine, with several features and user-friendly design. Overall, we think this compact and the lightweight machine can help you bake at home your favorite bread. The feature that we liked most is the nonstick, toxic-free and dishwasher-friendly bread pan and kneading blade.
12 Baking Settings and 3 Crust Levels
The Rosewill RHBM-15001 is a reliable programmable bread machine that you will find quite handy in the kitchen. And after we tested it, we concluded that it comes with similar features as those on more expensive bread makers. What we liked most were the 12 baking settings and three crust levels.
Thanks to the below settings you will have the best baking experience possible:
- Whole Wheat
- Rapid Bake (Bakes in under an hour)
If you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, the Rosewill RHBM-15001 bread maker can help you enjoy the best gluten-free bread recipe. We tried it, and it was one of the tastiest we ever had!
Considering its affordable price, it is fantastic to have access to gluten-free recipes. If you’re on a budget, this might turn out to be the best choice for you. Besides this, the machine was created with the user in mind. This means that even though you might be a complete baking newbie, you will understand how to use it thanks to the simple to read digital display.
Other features worth mentioning about the Rosewill RHBM-15001 are the different loaf sizes, the useful viewing window, and the intuitive menu. Also, there is a nut/ fruit dispenser you can use for the best results.
Cleaning the Rosewill Bread Maker
This bread machine is easy to clean. The non-stick bread pan and knead blade appear to be dishwasher-friendly. There are many positive reviews online saying how easy it was to clean. The nonstick surface really is nonstick with this machine.
You might have been used to scrubbing pans because food is stuck on it. With this Rosewill bread maker, you will find your joy back in cleaning. We were very pleased with this.
Pro and Cons for buying this bread machine
There are quite a few aspects we liked about the Rosewill RHBM-15001 bread maker. Of course, it’s one of the least expensive bread machines on the market with almost all professional settings you might think of. But as you might expect, there are also some downsides with the Rosewill RHBM-15001 bread maker.
Below you’ll find all the pros and cons for the Rosewill RHBM-15001.
- Comes with a 60-minute keep-warm function
- 13-hour delay timer to have your bread ready when you please
- Your loaf of bread is ready in 1 hour
- Comes with dishwasher-friendly removable components
- Simple to use even for rookies
- Light bread machine with a lot of stability
- Comes with a built-in automatic nut/ fruit dispenser
- Features a digital display and a large viewing window
- Lets you bake both a 1.5 pound and 2-pound loaf of bread
- Comes with 20-minute power interruption memory
- Simple to maintain, and you can find with ease original spare parts if needed
- Affordable and a great choice considering its features
- Can turn out to be bulky in a small kitchen (even though it is a lightweight bread machine)
- Some users complained about the bread getting stuck in the pan (even though it is a non stick product)
- Kneading blade can get stuck or doesn’t perform as well as expected
- Possibility of uneven mixing since there is a singular kneading blade
- User guide is confusing, and it might take you some time to decipher the instructions
- It’s a louder bread maker, as the dispenser makes some noise during the baking cycle
Should you buy the Rosewill RHBM-15001?
Mostly, we think that the Rosewill RHBM-15001 comes with some interesting features worth exploring. Besides, it has an excellent price (you can check the price here), and it can help you discover how to bake bread at home like a professional. All you have to do is add the ingredients and choose the perfect setting for your recipe.
We do recommend the Rosewill bread maker for beginners since it has everything you might need to get you started. It is user-friendly, intuitive, and simple to use. And it comes with a large viewing window so that you keep track of the baking process.
We are giving this bread maker a rating of 3.5 out of 5.
The Rosewill Bread Maker is definitely not the perfect bread maker. But the price is very affordable and the pros of this machine far outwight the cons. Personally, I wouldn’t advice this bread maker to an advanced baker, but it’s great if you are a beginner.